Saturday, March 5, 2011

Eventful Day! Home at Last

[REMEMBER: Click on my photos to see them BIGGER... I'm cuter then!]

Here's some pictures of my homecoming!

Here I am in the veterinary parking lot. First time in "mommy's" lap.

This gives a perspective on my size. I am bigger than my foster
daddy (who is holding me) thought I would be. But I'm still pretty small.





Soon after this I had a bath (the vet. said it was OK). I needed one, I was a bit stinky. I am certainly doing better than when sick. I ate real well this evening. I've been boisterous a few times today but mostly slept a bunch. It was nice, warm, not wet (rain, ugh!), and peaceful. We are now working on what my fosters call the "two week shutdown". That means peace, quiet, and everything focused to help me adjust to a new environment without hopefully developing any issues. I think I will sleep well tonight in my tiny crate with my people. Ahhhhhh....

1 comment:

  1. This is by far the sweetest story and pictures of doggies I have ever seen...and I have seen alot on Facebook. This baby is amazing...I am so sorry this baby is sick, so glad you are caring for this tiny baby so well :) My two favorite doggies are Chihuahuas and Pitties...this is so ironic that someone shared this with me tonight..are you going to adopt this baby or can I apply to adopt?? I have fostered numerous doggies and now I am looking to adopt a second dog he would be so loved and cared for with me and my doggie Ducky : )...is there an application form? If you are on Facebook you can learn everything you ever want to know about me...too much :) Thank you for what you are doing...love your other dogs!!! Barbara Smith

    ReplyDelete